We are so excited to welcome you to our brand new Colour Challenge and Design Team Call!
We will be hosting our weekly colouring challenges soon - watch out for news of our launch date!
Graph'It alcohol markers are the new hot product in crafting in 2013. Launched and developed in France in 2012 by Oz International, Graph'It markers are rapidly becoming a huge name in the world of alcohol markers and crafters are taking this fantastic new product to their hearts.
Graph'It is currently available in 158 colours, with many colours not available in other alcohol marker ranges. Graph'It is superb quality and uses premium quality inks and components in its delivery system - an ergonomically designed triangular shaped barrel which helps relieve fatigue when colouring. The barrel is filled with 4g of ink, approximately 20% more than most other ranges - offering amazing value for money! The high quality inks provide a rich, vibrant, intensity of colour which makes your work pop off the page - the results speak for themselves!
Graph'It markers are available from selected stockists worldwide and are taking the UK Craft industry by storm so join us every week for fabulous projects, information and news on this hot new product.
This Colour Challenge blog will publish weekly inspiration from our International Design Team. We are looking for Design Team members to join us on our new Colour Adventure, so if you LOVE colouring and would like to apply we want to hear from you so please follow the information below:
1. Commitment to the Graph'It team and the blog for a fixed term of 4 months with the ability to regularly post a minimum of 2 posts per calendar month to the challenge blog, plus a minimum of one tutorial per month which can be text or video based.
2. Team members must publish their blog regularly and also be committed to using social network sites including Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest where they will be expected to actively promote and link to the Graph'It website, stockists, the Challenge blog and other team members wherever possible to promote the brand.
3. It is a pre-requisite that design team members will be required to provide physical samples of their work on a regular basis - these samples will be used to showcase products at consumer and trade shows and will be used on the UK's dedicated Craft TV Channel, Create and Craft whenever there are Graph'It shows. Samples may also be used at an International level wherever they are required to promote the brand in marketing materials and campaigns.
4. We have a very busy media schedule including events and shows - Design Team members are required to meet deadlines for samples and challenge posts as and when required.
5. Payment - Design Team members will not receive a monetary payment for being on the team but will receive a plentiful supply of product (at the Company's discretion) which can be used for all Design Team work and personal use. If the team member leaves the team for any reason these products must be returned and may not be shared or sold.
6. Design Team members must be professional in their representation of the Graph'It brand and it's associated businesses and behave in a courteous and considerate manner at all times.
7. Design Team members must remember that being creative is supposed to be fun! We want our team to be inspirational to other creatives of all levels and abilities and we want everyone to have a great time during their time on the team! :D
So, if you feel you can commit to the above and would love to join us then please apply as soon as possible by emailing us at: NikkyHallcreates@yahoo.co.uk
You MUST include a short paragraph of why you want to be on the design team and include a link to your blog plus 3 images of your favourite creative projects you have made in the past 12 months.
PLEASE NOTE: You do not need to currently use Graph'It to apply, although it would obviously help! We just want to see your fabulous work, so apply now!