INTERNATIONAL DESIGN TEAM CALL:
Graph'It UK Design Team are looking for several new, uber talented colourists to join our super happy, friendly team (international applicants may apply). If you adore colouring with alcohol markers we would love to hear from you and see your work! We also welcome anyone who loves using alcohol markers in mixed media projects or other art based projects.
Graph'It markers are super high quality alcohol markers manufactured in France since 2012 - our aim is to bring a premium quality marker at an affordable price and the brand is becoming very well known for the fantastic vibrancy of colour and beautiful blending that can be achieved by users of any skill level.
As part of the Graph'It design team you will be provided with a generous welcome package of products to enable you to fulfil your Design Team role. Your work will be promoted via our blog and social media internationally and through the UK TV Craft Channel, Create and Craft TV. We are looking for good colourists of different skill levels and criteria...we need people with the skills to inspire others to have a go as well as people with uber amazing colouring skills already. A fun personality is a bonus!
1. By being part of the Design Team you will be an ambassador for the Graph'It brand at all times;
2. Create a minimum of 3 projects for the Graph'It blog per month and participate in the blog challenges (fortnightly) including commenting via rota system;
3. Proactively promote the Graph'It brand in all craft projects you create;
4. Proactively participate on our social media platforms, being willing to help other users with hints and tips and education.
5. You will be required to create physical samples for use in both trade and craft shows as and when required.
6. Your terms and conditions as a Design Team member will be discussed in further detail after you have been selected and will be subject to contract.
What you need to do:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a SHORT paragraph of why you wish to be on the team.
2. Send the URL of your blog (you must have an active blog and facebook page) together with 3 photos of your favourite colouring projects from your page - try to show us your versatility and if you prefer a specific type of crafting tell us about it! We want to know what makes you tick!
3. Your photos must be of high quality and good lighting to show off the alcohol markers in the best possible light - there is no point spending hours colouring something if the reader cannot see the image clearly. Your posts will need to be coherent and promote the products well, make sure you include product links within your posts wherever possible!
4. Please do not submit work which is not created by you!
5. Include other information we need - especially if you are part of any other teams - we need to know which teams.
The deadline for applications is 31st July 2014.
We are looking for more than one person. All applications will be answered once a decision has been made. We look forward to seeing your work!